Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shrimping Port Royal South Carolina

Via Flickr:
6 Shot Merge to HDR via Lightroom

Early morning capture, Port Royal South Carolina


6 Shot HDR via Lightroom 32 bit merge to HDR, Photoshop CS6, OnOne Perfect Effects 4


Additional information on Photomatix Pro Lightroom 32 Bit Merge to HDR on my Blog, Select HERE.


Perfect Photo Suite 7


Perfect Effects 4 Free

Aiken HDR I Flickriver I Google Plus I Explored Images I Facebook Page I My FlickrFlu I Twitter


Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved

3 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Such wonderful serenity, Steve, and these colors are so beautiful.

Michaela said...

Good one! I love harbor shots!

Steve Rich said...

Many thanks Lisa