HDR Image but Twirling
I want to thank my Flickr friend Onnie who showed me how this works. Below is the image before the twirl.
Here is a website. Below are some modified instructions. i wanted more than clouds, I took an image full of color. Let's Twirl
How does this work...
1. Import an image into Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
2. Go to Filter>Pixelate>Mezzotint: Short Lines
3. Go to Filter>Blur>Radial Blur: 100%, Zoom, and Best.
4. Hit Ctrl or Command+F to duplicate the filter (VERY IMPORTANT STEP)
5. Duplicate the layer
6. Go to Filter>Distort>Twirl: 75 or -75 (top layer only) Changing this number makes some incredible twirls.
7. Go to Filter>Distort>Twirl: Opposite of step 6 (bottom Layer)
8. Set the top layer's blending mode to "Lighten"
Merge the layers
The best resides within the photographer, not the camera.
Blog l Flickriver I Google Plus I Facebook Page
Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved