Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Mountain Bridge

The Mountain Bridge by Steve'53
The Mountain Bridge, a photo by Steve'53 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
HDR Image

Turning day to night using Photoshop Elements 11.

Best if viewed on black Select HERE

Tutorial on how you can turn day into night, Select HERE

Workflow was Photomatix Pro to Lightroom, Lightroom to Photoshop Elements 11, from Elements 11.
I imported into OnOne Perfect Effects 4, saved all back to Lightroom. Exported as a jpeg.

Blog l Flickriver I Google Plus I Explored Images I SmugMug I Facebook Page I My FlickrFlu I Twitter

Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved

2 comments:

Wojciech Toman said...

Love this shot Steve! Absolutely wonderful work!

Lisa Gordon said...

The moon in this is simply perfection.
I love this photograph!