Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Wagon

The Wagon by Steve'53
The Wagon, a photo by Steve'53 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
HDR Image

If a wagon could talk, Shed and Wagon located in Cades Cove near the Cable Mill. Post processing, Lightroom to Photomatix to OnOne Perfect Effects, (presets used, Magic Forest, High Pass Sharpening, Vecchio

HDR image - reprocessed image using OnOne Perfect Effects 4

View in Lightbox

A change in work flow was Lightroom to Photomatix Pro to OnOne Perfect Effects 4. Using Perfect Effects 4 three presets used to bring out the wood, the green leaves and a high pass sharpen.

Blog l Flickriver I Google Plus I Explored Images I SmugMug I Facebook Page I My FlickrFlu

Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved
If you are interested in licensing my images for your website, brochure or business needs, please contact me directly. We can work out the licensing fee.

4 comments:

Lois said...

Well framed and processed.

Chesney said...

Think of the stories this old guy could tell! Beautifully composed and processed!

Lisa Gordon said...

Saw this on FB, Steve, and absolutely loved it.
Such a beautiful composition.

geanina said...

nice composition! great work! :)