Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Peacemaker

The Peacemaker by Steve'53
The Peacemaker, a photo by Steve'53 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
HDR Image

Adjusted version, you can now see more detail in the first window. This was a three image HDR, created a 4th image, reducing the exposure helped bring out more detail.

The bridge of the tall sailing ship The Peacemaker docked in Savannah Georgia. Three shot HDR, handheld. Workflow Photomatix Pro, to Lightroom, Lightroom to Photoshop CS6 to Perfect Effects 4, back to CS6 back to Lightroom

View in Lightbox

Redemption - a year ago I was able to walk the bridge of this awesome sailing ship The Peacemaker, I took two single images. A year later, the ship was back in Savannah, I had no idea she was docked. This time I had some time to set up.

Blog l Flickriver I Google Plus I Explored Images I SmugMug I Facebook Page I My FlickrFlu

Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved
If you are interested in licensing my images for your website, brochure or business needs, please contact me directly. We can work out the licensing fee.

1 comment:

Lisa Gordon said...

I LOVE this.
The detail in it is amazing.
Just beautiful.