Monday, November 12, 2012

Savannah Riverfront Street Car

Via Flickr:
HDR Image

View in Lightbox

Riverfront, Savannah Georgia

Lightroom to Photoshop CS6 to BW Effects to Perfect Effects 4 - There was much movement with the people and the street car. Following the tonemapping HDR process, I masked in the people and street car from the -2 image. The vintage look comes from OnOne BW Effects collection.

Blog l Flickriver I Google Plus I Explored Images I SmugMug I Facebook Page I My FlickrFlu

Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved
If you are interested in licensing my images for your website, brochure or business needs, please contact me directly. We can work out the licensing fee.

3 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Such wonderful tones in this, Steve.
I love the vintage feel.
So nicely done.

Chesney said...

Love the tones and the aged processing! Beautifully done!

Lois said...

Lovely toning and composition.